- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are an awesome startup in an European Accelerator program here in Stockholm. We are working on making our cities more fun and greener.
We have won the Stockholm Startup Weekend competition, have finished STING’s Startup ICT program, and have now started an Accelerator program. With us you can find passionate and talented people, an exciting challenge, and lots of opportunities. We are truly multicultural, with 4 different nationalities – Swedish included. We are located in STING’s newest coworking space on the KTH campus.
Are you a talented iOS developer interested in changing the way people move and enjoy our cities? We look for:
- Ideally, you have 2+ years of work experience in iOS development and 2+ apps to show us on App Store. Experience with Healthkit is a plus, as having developed sport tracking apps or location-based apps.
- Strong programming skills with the ability to write and structure code in a readable and maintainable way.
- Some experience with backend development. You should be able to set up a simple server and database.
- You communicate fluently in English, in speaking and writing.
- Co-operative character. A good fit with the other team members is essential.
- Able to respect agreed deadlines.
- Availability to work part-time.
Sounds interesting? Then get in touch with us: [email protected]
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.