- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you want to work at a digital startup in the beginning of their exciting journey? Nexure is a digital startup within InsureTech, building a state of the art B2C platform to sell extended warranties and to enable companies to tap into huge profit potential through machine-learning based pricing.
Nexure is working together with one of Europe’s largest and most successful home appliance manufacturers (our corporate partner). Due to strong strategic and financial assets, we have a significant advantage over other competitors in the market, to make Nexure a success story. Furthermore, there are good opportunities for career advancement and professional development within the organization.
We are looking for Engineers who are self-driven, passionate about building quality software and enjoy working in a fast-paced agile/startup environment.
• Develop and maintain REST services in Kotlin
• Breaking down high-level requirements into digestible chunks of work
• Work in multidisciplinary project teams of Product, Data Science, Business, and Design professionals
• Work with senior engineers to design backend services
• 4+ years of work experience building applications
• Experience with backend REST API services and AWS preferred
• Good knowledge of object-oriented programming, experience from functional programming is a plus
• Experience from working in an agile environment with a focus on engineering practices like testing, continuous integration etc.
• Fluency in English is a must, Swedish is a plus
• Good programming and data modeling skills. Knowledge of the JVM, Spring frameworks, and Java or Kotlin language preferred
• University degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related subjects preferred
• Experience working with relational databases
Contact and Application
In this recruitment process, Nexure collaborates with Dfind IT. Please submit your application as soon as possible at http://www.dfind.se/it. If you have questions regarding the position, feel free to contact recruitment consultant Louise Nachtweij, [email protected], 070 367 52 64.
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- .NET utvecklare som vill skapa e-handelslösningar
- Frontend utvecklare till Apoteket AB!
- C++/C# programmerare till kunder i Uppsala och norra Stockholm
- ASIC/FPGA-stjärnor inom verifiering och test
- Söker dig med erfarenhet från iGaming branschen