- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Every business will be a software business”, says Satya Nadella, CEO Microsoft
Software development and innovation is a key to achieving competitive advantage. Scandic Hotels has a rich and deep experience of building digital solutions for its customers to support Scandic’s journey of digital innovation and transformation.
The digital opportunities and challenges in the hotel industry are immense and no other industry has as many touch points with the customer as the hospitality industry. Right from start dreaming of vacation to reaching home after a memorable stay at one of the Scandic Hotels. And we have innumerable ideas to offer innovative digital solutions to our customers, exploiting both mature and upcoming technologies like Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, IoT, Digital locks to name a few.
Scandic Hotels website is becoming a more important channel, and we don’t see that changing any time soon. Speed and reliability will be one of the key factors to success of our platform. We are therefore looking for a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) to work on the performance and reliability of our website and making sure we build, ship and run our products efficiently and smoothly.
You are most likely a tech-savvy person with previous experience from managing performance and reliability aspects of one or many large websites. You also have a systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with a strong sense of ownership and drive.
So, if you have the passion for working with the latest tools and want to be part of the exciting team and journey, get in touch!
What will you do?
- Be responsibility for the Performance and Reliability of Scandic Hotels website
- Work proactively to maintain and increase website performance and stability
- Manage different monitoring and optimization Tools
- Engage in service capacity planning and demand forecasting, software performance analysis and system tuning
- Solve problems relating to critical services and build automation to prevent problem recurrence; with the goal of automated response to all non-exceptional service conditions
- Do POCs (proof of concepts) for innovative ideas using the latest technologies, learn and adopt
- Responsible for performance SLA and other KPIs for the web platform
- Manage relationship with supplier and development partner(s)
What we offer?
- A supportive work environment and culture where you can “be yourself”, Scandic has been repeatedly voted as one of the best placed to work in Sweden & Europé
- An opportunity to work very close to the business and innovation team, being part and shaping our journey of digital transformation
- An opportunity to work with a wide range of business and technology partners
- Influencing and shaping our technology environment and stack
We wish you have
- 7+ years of experience working with IT, development or operations
- 3-4 years of experience working with Devops or SRE with cloud environment
- Good communication skills, fluent in English. A Scandinavian language is a huge plus, but no requirement.