- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are a Stockholm-based digital health startup, a unique collective of colorful individuals motivated by a common goal: to help create a world full of healthy, happy people. Our approach to human health is highly personalised, using technology, data and behavioural science to help people reach their health goals.
Today, the Lifesum app is available for iOS, Android, Apple Watch and Google Wear, having recently been featured by Apple, Google and Samsung. With more than 25 million registered usersworldwide, we’re helping people everywhere live happier, healthier lives.
We’re looking for a talented and passionate junior digital designer to join our Retention team. You will work with the Retention team to create commercially effective banners, pop-ups and landing page assets to drive customer conversion, education and retention.
You should exhibit a thoughtful and highly organized approach for producing the highest quality creative outputs that both satisfy our brand’s high visual design standards and drive strong business results. The ideal candidate has the ability to work in quick production cycles and is able to collaborate with stakeholders produce quality work on brief.
What you will do
- Work with small multi-disciplinary team made up of representatives from engineering, product, CRM, and marketing, among others.
- You’ll take into account existing insights, technical constraints, business needs, and specific market demands to produce data-informed solutions.
- Design assets across multiple channels including emails, in app popups and landing pages
- Supporting the retention team throughout projects and campaigns
- Be flexible and open to participating in design efforts wherever they may be needed across our product teams
What we expect from you
- You possess a strong understanding of usability and user experience principles.
- You have a people-focused design mentality and want to design and build products/features that truly have meaningful impact.
- 2+ years of experience designing in a data-driven environment
- Proficiency in html coding and Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in leading design software packages + HTML mailer coding
- The ability to see projects through from inception to production
- Good organizational skills that support the rest of the team
- Motivation to maintain and improve design standards
- A willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve
- Bonus skills include motion design and prototyping skills.
What you can expect from us
There’s a few things about Lifesum that aren’t exactly the norm:
- Passion.Actions speak louder than words ever have. Every day, Lifesummers show the passion and dedication that has seen us climb to the very top. Our blame-free culture encourages experimentation, helping us all learn and grow.
- Trust.We’re not as formal as some, which means more freedom to suggest, champion and lead. This also means far greater personal responsibility - and we wouldn’t have it any other way. It works because we trust each other.
- Diversity.Including more than 20 nationalities, we enjoy a rich mix of cultures, worldviews and working styles - this is more than your average tech gig: these different perspectives make sure we’re solving the right problems.
- Balance.We want you to be happy - so go ahead! Talk food and health, exercise with others, live life and most of all, laugh! Learn what works for you and use that to help everyone.
If this sounds like your kinda gig, we'd love to hear from you. Send us your resume right away and tell us why you are interested in this position and why Lifesum and you are the perfect fit for each other.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of sex, transgender identity or expression, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation, or age.