- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Google is and always will be an engineering company. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on some of technology's greatest challenges and make an impact on millions, if not billions, of users. At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on massive scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world. From Google Ads to Chrome, Android to YouTube, Social to Local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
A line of code can be many things - an amazing feature, a beautiful UI, a transformative algorithm. The faster this line of code reaches millions of users, the sooner it impacts their lives. As a Software Engineer, Tools and Infrastructure, you will be at the heart of Google’s engineering process building software that empowers engineering teams to develop and deliver high quality products quickly. We are focused on solving the hardest, most interesting challenges of developing software at scale without sacrificing stability, quality, velocity or code health.
We ensure Google's success by partnering with engineering teams and developing scalable tools and infrastructure that help engineers develop, test, debug and release software quickly. We impact thousands of Googlers and billions of users by increasing the pace of product development and ensuring our products are thoroughly tested. We are champions for code health, testability, maintainability and best practices for development and testing.
Having access to all of Google's platforms and vast compute resources provides a unique opportunity to grow as an engineer. We typically work in small, nimble teams that collaborate on common problems across products and focus areas. As a result, the exposure to this broad set of problems provides diverse technical challenges as well as accelerated career growth.
As an experienced Engineer, you'll bring fresh ideas from all areas, including but not limited to: information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing and mobile applications;
As a Software Engineer, you’ll display leadership qualities and background, allowing you to manage products that handle information at massive scale. We want our project Leads to be insightful and enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack, as we continue to push technology forward.
Google aspires to be an organization that reflects the globally diverse audience that our products and technology serves.
We believe that, in addition to hiring the best talent, a diversity of perspectives, ideas and cultures leads to the creation of better products and services.
- Utilize your expertise to engage in and enhance the whole lifecycle of services - to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Manage and lead projects, defining priorities, deadlines and handling deliverables.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Master’s degree, PhD, or advanced degree in Engineering, Computer Science or other technical related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Software development domain expertise in one or more general purpose programming languages.
- Interest and ability to mentor other team members.