About this job
Compensation: €45k - 65k
Location options: Paid relocation
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Senior, Lead
Role: Data Scientist
Industry: CNC Machining, Industrial Automation, Manufacturing
Company size: 10k+ people
Company type: Public
r, machine-learning, python, deep-learning, bigdata
CODE is a digital growth venture; starting with a clean slate and no legacy but still hitting the ground running. Unlike many other ventures and startups, we don’t have a funding issue; we’re backed by one of the most resourceful industrial players you can find. As we continue our journey, we want mature, independent professionals with a genuine passion for impacting the life of people and a drive to solve big problems at massive scale. We want doers.
One of the doers we are looking for is a Senior Data Scientist. In this role, you play a vital part in developing our tech stack by combining your interest for new technology with a passion for solving hard manufacturing problems. You are part of our data science organization, with the mission to turn proof-of-concepts and ideas into production-ready features for consumption by our broader digital services portfolio.
- Working closely with our executives, product managers, engineers and designers to identify and map out the most purposeful use cases for data science and artificial intelligence inside Sandvik Machining Solutions
- Prototyping, validating and iterating data science-driven use cases across strategic focus areas within the Group, including additive manufacturing, metal cutting, logistics and planning and cross-team collaboration
- Coaching junior team members
Your skills and qualifications
- At least four years’ experience in designing, building and deploying data science solutions in a professional environment
- Experience in leading projects and people
- Great communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Fluency in scientific programming (statistics, machine learning, algorithms) in Python
- Visualization technologies
Bonus skills and qualifications
- GCP, AWS, Azure or equivalent
- Software engineering experience
- Graph databases (e.g. Neo4j)
- Containers and container-orchestration systems (e.g. Docker & Kubernetes)
- Domain expertise (logistics, supply chain, finance, manufacturing - you name it).
We are a company with an open-minded culture, actively working to create a workplace that is characterized by diversity and inclusion.
Sandvik Center of Digital Excellence (CODE) is a new, bold take on industrial digitalization, tasked with the mission to design, build and deploy innovative, digital-first solutions to help solve the most important challenges that our customers face. We are uniquely positioned to combine Sandvik’s deep industrial expertise with cutting-edge advances in machine learning, artificial intelligence and digital user experiences to create compelling, customer centric solutions to big problems. We truly believe that innovation and personal growth comes from an open mind, a curious mindset and the willingness to learn.
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.