- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for a Junior DevOps Engineer Software Developer for our Stockholm office. The role is to actively take part in the continuous development and delivery of LRS Output (Print) Management Software products. The DevOps engineer will be responsible for developing and maintaining the release management process with focus on automating the continuous integration and continous delivery pipelines (CI/CD). Typical responsibilities are to engage in Coding, Building, Testing, Packaging, Configuring and Monitoring activities for both traditional of the shelf software products as well as Software as a Service (SaaS) products in a cloud environment. As a DevOps engineer you will be part of one or more development teams to deliver evolving products to meet the ever changing needs of our customers.
This is a junior position where commitment and willingness to learn and explore is vital. If you are a DevOps (or a future DevOps) engineer, team player and up for challenges, this is the right place for you.
Be responsible for analysis, design, implementation and maintenance of the DevOps toolchain (Code, Build, Test, Package, Release, Configure, Monitor)
Participate in improving the development processes, evaluate and suggest tools, workflows, technologies etc.
- Relevant university level education
- 1+ years relevant working experience (typically administrating software systems)
- Familiar with coding (C#, python) and/or scripting (bash, batch, PowerShell)
- Experience in one or more of the below:
- Microsoft Windows, Mac, Linux administration
- CI/CD Pipeline Experience (Azure Devops, Gitlab CI/CD)
- Cloud Environments (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud)
- Virtualization (Hyper-V) and/or Docker Containers, Kubernetes
- Build server systems (Jenkins, Bamboo, Microsoft VSTS, GitHib CI)
- Source control systems (GIT, SVN)
- Package Management Systems (NuGet, apt-get)
- Data exchange formats (XML, JSON)
- Developing or using Web Services, Rest API’s
- Motivated and driven to exceed and develop your own skills
- Ready to take ownership and drive the business forward
- A team player
The position is based in central Stockholm. Unfortunately we cannot consider applications from other countries or support relocations for this role.
LRS Output Management
Levi, Ray and Shoup is the industry leader when it comes to enterprise output management products. Our software is used at a majority of Fortune 500 companies in the U.S. and around the globe. Our products help customers reduce document-related costs, simplify document-related infrastructures, save money on hardware, software and manpower all while helping them improve their services.