- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
CEVT is an innovation centre for the future cars of the Geely Group with the purpose of being at the forefront of new developments in the automotive industry. Since 2013 CEVT has grown rapidly and now keeps some 2000 people busy. China Euro Vehicle Technology AB is a subsidiary of Zhejiang Geely Holding Group.
As a senior systems developer you will be bridging the world between AutoSAR and the Android UI in embedded Linux and Java. You will take part in an agile team that provides the user with things like connected services and autonomous drive. You will work with AI, VR, AR, eye tracking concepts and much more to interact with drivers and passengers.
To thrive in this role, we think that not only do you have a passion for cutting edge technology and software development, but also to take part in forming a brand-new development organization with the values, mindset and software development culture to become the most attractive workplace in Gothenburg.
We are looking for you with a yes-we-can team mindset and an outgoing personality with the ability to guide and inspire others. We think you have a senior skillset although with a young and fresh view on technology and solutions.
The team is located in Göteborg, Lindholmen but work with teams and stakeholders all over the world especially in China, where you will occasionally travel to.
Main focus in your role
* Develop software for infotainment head unit.
* Contribute to and drive world-leading software implementation.
* Train and develop other team members.
Qualifications and key attributes
* You do not only have extensive professional software development experience in, but you also have side-projects that might not be in your CV.
* Several years C/C++ (Linux) development experience.
* Several years Java (Linux) development experience.
* Embedded systems development experience.
* Android platform development experience.
* You have no problem writing Python, Bash etc when it fits the situation.
* Experience and appreciation of testing, both unit and instrumentation tests.
* Multitalented in Linux technologies
* You are passionate about agile concepts and team work.
* You like working in an international and intercultural context.
* Experience in system models, design patterns and system architecture of embedded systems.
* Travel to Asia (primarily Hangzhou, Cixi, Shanghai China) will be required.
* Native or bilingual proficiency in English.
Last application date: 2019-01-13. We will be performing ongoing selection during the application period so don’t wait with applying.
For questions regarding the position contact the hiring manager. For questions regarding the recruitment process contact the recruiter.
Sarah Wills Carlsson, System team leader, +46 701 44 11 10, [email protected].
Kristina Larsson Djokovic, Recruiter, +46 729 88 85 44, [email protected]