- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
At ALTEN we develop and deliver competence for business-leading companies through Swedens most committed tech- and IT consultants. Our clients are found in domains such as Energy, Telecom, Automotive, Defence & Aerospace, Life science and Industry. And we are active through the entire product development chain. As a part of ALTEN Group we have over 28,000 employees in over 22 countries.
We are looking for a developer with a passion for Frontend who wants to work with projects within commercial and marketing teams in developing new products from start to finish. We are looking for someone who is comfortable in challenging the status quo and is able to argue their case in order to lead and inspire digital transformation. You have previous experience as a .Net developer within a digitalized business. You are used to short deadlines and love the fact that you play an essential role for the business success.
You will work with IT and digital projects close to the business, for example our commerce, self-service, identity and branding solutions. You will have lots of colleagues with lots of experience in the .NET field.
We want you to have a minimum of 3 years working experience
You will work on a daily basis with the following:
- Documented experience working with GIT
- Deep knowledge of REST API’s
- Windows server environment
- Epi server
We would be even happier if you know any or more about:
- Angular 2-5
- ASP.NET MVC (C#)
We look forward to hear from you and if you have any questions feel free to contact hiring manager Sanna Axell Blomberg at: [email protected]
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Frontend-utvecklare inom React till Hjärt-Lungfonden, Stockholm
- Campaign Manager/Ad Ops
- We are looking for a new front-end developer to join the GLOMOsapiens crew!
- Frontendutvecklare till Avanza
- Senior .Net developer to SEB in Stockholm