- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you keen on being in the forefront and have a great interest in Android development? Wonderful, then we already have something in common! We are looking for an Android developer with a curious mind to solve fun and complex problems in our office in Stockholm. If you think this description fits you, be sure to send us your application!
As an Android developer, you will join Viaplay with the mission to further develop and maintain our mobile apps, keep them best-in-class and the main entry point to Viaplay. Our teams work cross-functionally so you will have a close collaboration with UX, Design and QA, but also with other teams such as front end, back end and the product managers. You will work within an expanding organisation that strives for excellence by taking responsibility and pitching in where needed as a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team. Our technical teams are prestigeless, problem solving-oriented and flexible. We take pride in being an inventive company and use bleeding edge technology where test driven development and continuous deployments are central in the deployment process. We do our best to create a relaxed atmosphere where we want everyone to feel at home and we hope that you will too.
THE CHALLENGE AHEAD
You will be involved in the whole development life cycle (definition, development maintenance, etc.) and everyday work will consist of development, design, complexity assessment, test and deployment and much more. We thrive in using cutting edge technology, always keeping up to date. In your role as Android Developer your daily work will consist of the following challenges:
• Develop engineering solutions aligned with technical and product long-term visions and consistent with the Android ecosystem
• Work in a cross-functional team (UX, Design and QA)
• Collaborate closely with other teams and product managers
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We think you are currently working as an Android developer within a team of mobile developers, preferably at a product company. We would like you to be interested in the latest tech and have a great interest in Android development and keen to push forward internal development by sharing knowledge and keeping on top of the latest technologies.
Successful candidates also meet the following requirements:
• Solid experience from solving complex problems on the Android platform.
• Degree in computer science, computer engineering or an equivalent level of work experience
• Experience from building apps that are live on Google Play
• Fluency in Java and the Android SDK
• Commitment to CI, automation and other efficient workflow-oriented practices
• Dedication to unit testing, code review and other quality-oriented practices
Bonus requirements that will make you stand out from the rest:
• Experience from media, streaming or advertisement
• Developing Android apps using Kotlin
JOIN US TODAY
Our HQ is in Stockholm, but our market is the Nordics. You will become part of an amazing company with great people, content and culture. If this feels like your kind of challenge, please apply and attach your CV and cover letter. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our recruiter Max Moen at [email protected].
We hope you enjoy the Christmas holidays as much as we do! While we are taking some time off, the feedback on your application may take a little bit longer. Happy holidays!
Nordic Entertainment Group (NENT Group) is the Nordic regions leading entertainment provider. We entertain millions of people every day with our streaming services, TV channels and radio stations, and our production companies create exciting content for media companies around the world. We make life more entertaining by enabling the best and broadest experiences – from live sports to movies to series to music and our own original shows. Headquartered in Stockholm, NENT Group is part of Modern Times Group MTG AB (publ), a leading international digital entertainment group listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (MTGA and MTGB). NENT Group is itself proposed to be listed separately on Nasdaq Stockholm in due course.