- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We at Software Skills are looking for a Service Manager (Software Support Engineer). We seek a curious and energetic person, holding a Master?s degree in Computer Science or equivalent, with previous exposure to programming languages and a background in linux.
You would be employed by Software Skills but working at a large product company here in central Gothenburg.
:: Job description ::
A Software Support Engineer is technically responsible for 1-3 customers using our complex software solutions, and will support their IT and software development departments solving incidents, assist with release upgrades and deployments, proactively suggest technical improvements, and maintain good customer relationships.
As a Service Manager you will:
- Deliver advanced technical support for our crew scheduling products for appointed clients, according to the maintenance agreement or Service Level Agreement
- Assist the client?s in-house support & administration team with the daily management of the product.
- Manage the client and their expectations of the support role that we provide.
- Assist the client with knowledge injections and problem solving.
- Act as internal customer on behalf of the clients; monitoring and emphasizing that issues regarded as important by the client are being dealt with.
- Collect and monitor client requirements for new product versions.
We desire a candidate with strong analytical skills, good communication skills and a good technical foundation. You have a particular interest in technical problem solving and have experience within software development either from work or projects during your education.
Prior experience from, or knowledge of Python and Oracle is an advantage as well as experience from customer relations or support. Skills with databases, Linux or Unix and software development is also considered as a plus.
We hope to hear from you.