- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
PDU Packet Core develops Mobile core network nodes with market leading functionality, designed for cost effective, reliable and secure operations. We will now strengthen the organization in Lindholmen.
We are looking for creative and innovative Software Developer who can help us prepare for future demands and develop the world?s leading Mobile Core Network products.
As a Software Developer you mainly work in cross functional teams. You will work with requirement handling, implementation and test in both functional and non-functional areas based on customer and architectural needs.
We expect you to develop your competence in different areas, such as Design, System Management, System Test and Function Test.
Design and Test professional where you have the ambition to contribute in more than one discipline.
What we would like to see in a successful candidate:
- You enjoy working in teams with people from other disciplines.
- You enjoy working with problem solving
- You have the ability to see the big picture as well as details.
- You have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- You have good English language skills, both verbal and written
You should also have:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or equivalent
C and/or C++ oriented programming skills, and script languages knowledge
- UNIX/Linux knowledge
- IP-protocols knowledge
- IP based routing knowledge
- Telecom and/or Datacom knowledge
- Skills to develop efficient and fault tolerant code
- Test Methodology