- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Our customer in the automotive industry is looking for Android Software Developers to their scrum teams that can be a part of driving and develop the Entertainment and Connected Services Software teams & Products into the future. If you are passionate about connectivity solutions, android systems, apps and would like to work in a friendly and positive environment with helpful team members in the automotive industry, you are the person we are looking for. Mabye you have not worked in this industry before, but work with other types of app development or in the gaming industry but are ready for the next step in your career.
Our customer is in the middle of a transformation, and work with implementing end-to-end functions. Connectivity is a key enabler for many services such as driver assistance and fuel reduction, targeting reduced costs as well as increased revenues. Our android based service and entertainment system is enabling new features in the entertainment productivity and uptime field. The development in the area of connectivity is happening very fast and we would like for you to be a part of the development.
• Develop and maintain our in-house developed SW (Android apps etc.).
• Be a part of a cross-functional android scrum team that develops on-board vehicle android apps, connectivity services apps and multimedia apps
• Deliver software fulfilling agreed targets
• Support the continuously development of the processes, methods and tools that are used by the team to continuously improve
• Ensure that the Entertainment and Connected Services SW solutions, products and projects area are developed and delivered in an optimal way
The main responsibilities are:
• Secure that the software is developed in line with applicable technology strategies according to stipulated processes, methods and Tools
• Participate in relevant concept selections & investigations • Supporting in building, growing, maturing and optimizing the SCRUM team
• Participate and contribute in retrospective meetings, sprint reviews, etc.
• Actively share knowledge sharing regarding architecture • Support in developing processes, methods, tools and standards related to android SW development
• Take an active role in moving the customer into an agile development organization
You have proven experience as an Android Software Developer. Maybe you have a passion for developing Apps in your current job or in your spare time. It is important that you have an innovative and creative mind-set in order to inspire and challenge your organization. You also have a true can do attitude, a strong quality focus and a personal drive to reach the objectives and targets set for your team & products, understanding how these contribute to the our vision, strategy & roadmap.
We believe this is a position for a person that has the ability to work under demanding conditions and to create a successful working climate in these situations. As a person, you have a broad technical know-how combined with very good people skills and a strong belief in agile methods. You have a strong ability to inspire, develop and motivate individuals and teams.
• Master of Science in Computer Science, Electronics or equivalent
• Minimum 3 years of experience from android SW development
• Knowledge in Android app development and understanding of commonly used design patterns
• Highly valued is android front full stack development capabilities
• Have an open multi-brand and multi-cultural mindset
• Have good communication skills
• Be business and customer oriented
• Have excellent prioritization skills and ability to eliminate roadblocks
• Experience from IT development is an asset
• Experience of agile methods, such as SCRUM, KANBAN & XP
• Experience of SW development in automotive (truck or car) industry is meriting
• Experience of SW development within the area of connected services is meriting
• Experience in Jenkins, GIT, Jira, Artifactory & Python is meriting
• Experience in Web communication (REST/JSON/web sockets...) is meriting
• Experience in Cyber security, PKI, SELinux/SEAndroid is meriting
• Experience in Android Testing Frameworks such as Espresso and Squish is meriting
• Experience of working in Test Driven and/or Behavior Driven Development is meriting
Engineering Partner is a consultant company with its roots in the automotive industry from the west coast. We are 200 employees today in Sweden, with offices in Gothenburg, Trollhättan & Stockholm. We provide consultant services on site, but also offer and perform complete work packages. Through high quality deliveries, our flexibility and competent employees EP has become a prominent and established partner to our customers with a Tier 1 supplier status. This results in receiving all available assignments from our customers within all areas, making it possible to offer a large variety of job opportunities for our employees. Since 2017 EP is also a part of a global company with 15 000 employees in 25 countries. This merge is a step taken for both our employees and customers; we need to be present globally and we also want to be able to offer our employees international careers. We focus on having satisfied employees, they are the heart & soul of our organization.