You have experience in Java and are now ready for new challenges in a workplace where you will be integrating complex systems? Do you love to work with the whole technical stack and be an important link between business and IT? Then you should join our curious and energetic team at our new headoffice in Solna! Our talented software team are growing and we are looking for a structured, solution oriented and motivated integration developer to work in an environment with our wide variety of clients, products and technologies.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
As an integration developer you’ll work in all phases of application development. Together with yours and other development teams you will be implementing integrations with different back-end systems. You will work closely with both the IT department and internal business teams to effectively deliver a stable and sustainable technical solution.
We expect that you...
• Have an extensive experience of JAVA development and related frameworks
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
...and you have an advantage if you have the following:
• Experience of IBM Case Manager and/or IBM Business Process Manager;
• Back-end experience with, WEB services (SOAP and REST), IBM WebSphere;
• Experience of Development/integration tools: Gradle, Eclipse, Jenkins, GIT.
• Have university or higher education degree with a relevant specialization;
• Excellent Swedish verbal and written communication skills
As a person you...
• Understand the importance of working together as a agile team
• Are willing to take responsibility and share your knowledge with colleagues
• Maintain a positive attitude and keep the inner drive to develop yourself and others
• Want to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
• Possess excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills and are self-motivated, willing to learn new concepts, technologies and products
We are offering
A team that have a strong interest in new technologies and always look out for each other. Our vision is to always deliver the best technical solution with quality in focus. With us, you can use and build on your talent, through valuable education and development opportunities. We understand the value of flexible work, a healthy way of living and employees who loves working with their interest.
You will work in an industry undergoing major changes and at a workplace characterized by entrepreneurship, openness and genuine commitment. Working with us will give you the possibility to grow your talent through everyday learning, extensive training and other development opportunities. We see the value of a flexible working life, wellness benefits and a healthy lifestyle for our employees. Also, since the start of our company, we have taken an active role in our society’s social development and all our employees have the opportunity to contribute to various social projects.
Office: Solna, Stockholm
This is a full-time position with immediate start or by agreement.
Warm welcome with your application!
In this process, SEB cooperates with Dfind IT. We need your application as soon as possible as we continuously interview to find the right candidate. Register your application at http://www.dfind.se/it. For questions, contact recruitment consultant Erik Perborn, [email protected], 0768557612.