- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Schibsted aims to be a leading digital media company in Europe. In order to achieve this goal, we are looking for an Analyst to support the product development teams in Editorial Solutions working closely with our newsrooms. The work will range from supporting the work on our user-facing products such as Apps and Websites for news destinations to Schibsted Creation Suite which is the tool used by our journalists and editors to discover, create and distribute content.
The successful candidate will have a key role in supporting one of Europe's most tech-driven media companies in building and improving its core products and service, and gain a leading position in Europe. The candidate will also have a key role in supporting our product and editorial teams in making data-driven decisions.
The role will work very closely with the editorial solutions team that build the technology that drives our brands, UX and user research teams, and the local editorial teams and analyst teams in the brands operated by Schibsted.
- Be a key contributor in ensuring that Schibsted Media is one of the leading insights driven media organizations in Europe
- Work actively on measuring engagement in our brands and help teams define user engagement KPIs for their products, measuring their contribution to the organization and value created for their users
- Working with engineering to implement, document, validate, and monitor our logging and metrics
- Identifying, translating, prioritizing, and informing important product questions with data
- Exploring data to find actionable insights and make product recommendations through funnels, cohort analyses, long-term trends, user segmentation, regression models, and more
- Define common performance metrics and dimensions across Media, and support the implementation
Skills and expertise
- Master degree (Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Business or Economics).
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar position.
- Fluent in English (mandatory).
- Experience with web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adobe, Amplitude, Mixpanel etc.)
- Experience with SQL
- Self-starter and detail oriented. You can complete projects with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with multidisciplinary teams
- Experience with at least one data-oriented programming language such as R or Python pandas a plus
- Proficiency in Tableau or other data visualization tools a plus
- Interested in news!
Schibsted Media combines a long and proud publishing tradition stretching back to the 19th century, with digital innovation and entrepreneurship. Schibsted Media is an independent division that comprises all of Schibsted’s media businesses, including brands such as VG, Aftonbladet, Aftenposten, Svenska Dagbladet, Bergens Tidende, Stavanger Aftenblad, Fædrelandsvennen, and seven local newspapers.
The division also includes Schibsted Growth, which is home to start-ups and growing businesses such as Lendo, Prisjakt, Let’s Deal, Bynk, Fronteer Solutions, and Kickback. Growth is always searching for smart founders with ambitious ideas, scalable business models – and a mission to empower people in their daily lives.
Schibsted Media was established in the autumn of 2017, and the division contains 4000 employees who are based across Norway, Sweden, and Poland.