- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About this job
Compensation: SEK 420k - 540k | Equity
Location options: Visa sponsor
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Senior, Lead
Role: QA/Test Developer
Industry: Computer Games, Entertainment, esports
Company size: 11-50 people
Company type: Private
Challengermode is now looking to hire a Lead QA Engineer who will set best practices, take ownership and be responsible for our overall Quality Assurance process.
As this role requires you to write automated test cases and set new routines, we are foremost looking for someone with programming experience within test automation. With your know-how and skillsets you will have the opportunity and freedom to set new standards in visualizing test data and implementing automated tests together with an agile product team of 10+ passionate and talented developers.
What you'll do
You will be responsible for implementing and leading the end-to-end Quality Assurance processes for the whole Challengermode Platform, spanning across several devices and products. Initially, you will solely be tasked to drive the process and evangelize for increased test coverage, quality assurance work and continuous integration practices. It requires both technical expertise and a strong personality. Over time, you will build your own team of software testers and QA engineers.
- Create and maintain a suite of tests including unit, smoke, regression and integration tests, etc.
- Implement and lead the overall QA process
- Work with the dev team to educate and implement a continuous integration process
- Be methodical, diligent and detailed in creating tests and finding bugs
- Assist senior developers with code review
- Work with first line support and community management to do end-to-end and exploratory testing of new features
- Set up and maintain guidelines and procedures for QA
- Demonstrated ability to lead QA work within modern software web development
- Minimum 3-5 years experience
- Ability to write code, preferably C#
- Leadership experience
- Computer science background
- High performance, skilled and goal oriented colleagues
- A fun, friendly and inclusive work environment
- Hands-on, freedom-with-responsibility environment
- Opportunities for personal growth with varied responsibilities and tasks
- Competitive Salary
- Ownership in the company (after 6 months of employment)
- Newly refurbished office located in central Stockholm
- Did we mention that playing computer games is part of the job?
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.