- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About this job
Location options: Visa sponsor
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level
Role: Backend Developer
Industry: Music, Product Development
Company size: 201-500 people
Company type: Public
python, hadoop, mysql, kafka, amazon-web-services
At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated music library, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers no matter what their story is. Countless customers around the world, from broadcasters, productions companies and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of thousands of videos on online video platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitch and Instagram. Our HQ is located in Stockholm with offices in NYC, LA, Hamburg, Amsterdam and Madrid. We are growing fast, we have lots of fun and we are transforming the music industry.
We are now looking for a Software Engineer!
In addition to the hundred of thousands of storytellers using our products, our music is heard tens of billions of times every month across Youtube, social media & music streaming platforms. We want to make maximum use of all this data to generate insights and enable data driven decisions both in our product development and for our musicians and business stakeholders.
As such, we are now looking to grow our Data Infrastructure Team with an experienced software engineer to help us design, develop and evolve our platform and products.
You can expect to:
- Collaborate with our product-oriented teams during data-related projects to achieve reliable and scalable solutions
- Design, develop and evolve the data pipelines that fuel our back-end services, machine learning platform and business intelligence systems.
- Contribute to all stages of the product life-cycle: Design, implementation, testing, releasing and maintenance
- Work in a lightweight agile process where we regularly evaluate how we work and try to improve
- Collaborate constantly: We’re big believers in teamwork and the value of practices like careful code reviews, pair (or mob) programming etc
- Learn a ton of new things: Be it through hack-days, courses, conferences or tech-talks, we emphasize learning and we also expect you to share your knowledge with your colleagues
- Have fun and take a lot of pride in what you and all of Epidemic Sound is doing
What are we looking for?
- You have a great understanding of modern web architectures, distributed systems, data processing and storage solutions
- You have strong knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- You are able to find opportunities for data acquisition and new uses for existing data
- You enjoy working with multiple stakeholders and feel comfortable prioritizing internal and external requirements
- You love teamwork
- You speak English with professional working proficiency (Swedish is not a requirement)
It would also be music to our ears if:
- You have experience in one or more of the following: Python, AWS ecosystem, Google Cloud Platform
- You have experience working with data processing and querying engines such as Spark Hadoop, BigQuery or Kafka
- You have experience with multiple storage solutions such as columnar oriented databases, NoSQL or Graph databases
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Send us your cover letter and CV as soon as possible - interviews are held continuously. We look forward hearing from you!
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Utvecklare och tekniker inom Microsoft 365 och SharePoint sökes till Visma!
- Trainee – Systemutvecklare på Polisens IT-avdelning, placering i Stockholm
- Trainee – Systemutvecklare på Polisens IT-avdelning, placering i Norrköping
- Junior frontend-utvecklare
- Junior Android Developer to Dewire Gothenburg