- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Come help us save the environment and disrupt a whole industry while doing it!
Energimolnet is built to boost the energy sector by making it fun, easy and truly scalable to develop energy related services that improve efficiency and save the environment. We collect billions of data points from hundreds of utility companies and provide them as-a-service to consumers, developers and the utility companies themselves.
In 2 years we will be on all major European markets and you will be an integral part of this expansion. You will be working closely with the co-founders and have great chance to become a key person in the company and work with things that you find most intriguing.
- Lead the front-end development of our end-user, developer and administration portals using Angular and our forthcoming API 2.0 (http://docs.energimolnet20.apiary.io). This includes CSS and HTML implementation of designs.
- Be part of general planning and architecture decisions regarding cloud and API-design.
- Assist the back-end development (PHP), mainly to hook up data flows from utility companies
- Help our customers (other developers) with support questions around the API
- Write small Open-source projects that demonstrates Energimolnet API
Our front-end stack consists of Angular, Bower, Jade, CoffeeScript and Less.
You love working with the cloud and enjoy using open source libraries as well contributing back to the community. You think that the devil is in the details and you are triggered by using new technology.
While extensive professional experience is definitely a positive thing, we focus on your personal commitment and ability to learn.
- Willingness to pickup up new technologies and apply best practices
Nice to haves
- Expert in PHP and Yii-framework
- Thorough understanding of the full web stack (e.g. HTTP, cookies, asset loading/caching)
- Familiarity with Photoshop and Illustrator
- Work-experience from other start-ups
- Active in the programming community and have finalized a number of personal, as well as community driven projects.
With more than 500 utility companies, just in Sweden, software developers and real estate owners are struggling to collect energy usage in an efficient manner. Energimolnet was started to solve this problem and today we save our customers a lot of time and a lot of money while helping them scale their business into new markets.
- We are enthusiastic, fast-paced and curious in everything we do.
- We are a friendly and open team so that everyone can bring forward their opinions.
- We value knowledge and diversity more than formal education
- We are excited about disrupting the energy industry
- We enjoy and value time outside the office and working hours
Energimolnet was founded in 2011 at Chalmers and Encubator AB, one the world's top 10 incubators (http://ubiindex.com/rankings). Energimolnet is a service owned by Playback Energy AB.
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.