- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? We have challenging projects within test and test automation and we want to include you in our team!
We are looking for candidates that have a Master´s or Bachelor´s degree in Engineering and have experience from testing and test automation, primarily within embedded systems. You will work with the developers in the team as well as performing technical studies on your own. You will also work with external partners and other departments in the test/quality area.
You should have excellent cooperation and communications skills but also be prepared to work on individual tasks, taking full ownership for items like;
- Plan and execute test sessions (Functional Tests, Exploratory Tests, Destructive Tests)
- Plan for, construct and maintain automated test systems
- Do measurements in areas like: power consumption, stress, aging
- Experience in System software Testing, Planning and coordinating Test activities, Test case development, Test Execution and Defect resolution.
- Experience in testing Embedded / Linux based systems
- Experience in all stages of functional, usability, regression, load/stress, power consumption and performance testing
- Experience with integration level testing, requiring ability to work with both big picture & in-depth domain knowledge
- Experience with power measurements is a plus
- Fluent in spoken and written English
Submit your application today!
For more info contact Group Manager Erik Lindmark at ALTEN: