- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Delivering services along with, and on the side of, the software is a key requirement for a software vendor like SunGard. These services highly contribute to the overall satisfaction of our customers. Capital Markets Consulting Services (CMCS) mainly provides services related to Front Arena, our world class trading and risk management system. CMCS is established in major European Financial centers and has had a strong growth in recent years and. The growth continues and we are now looking for experienced professionals to our office in Stockholm.
Representing CMCS, you will help clients develop more efficient tools, models and processes for their trading and risk management operations. You will take part in the advisory, management, implementation, integration and customization of our products at Investment Banks and Financial Institutions, aiming to stream-line them for cutting-edge performance and business processing. As a new member of the crew you will be extensively trained in our products and supported by senior colleagues. If you have previous experience in the field, adequate add-on training and parallel work with our senior associates will be arranged prior to engaging in live assignments.
This position requires a willingness and ability to frequent travel.
We are looking for candidates with a keen interest both in the financial markets and in software for trading, risk management and back office operations. You should have a degree in Engineering or Computer Sciences and, ideally, some experience from the financial sector, software industry or in a financial software technical support environment.
Suitable candidates for this position will ideally show:
- Experience of software development for client-server based, object-oriented and relational database technology
- Strong knowledge of C/C++, Sybase, SQL Server and Python
- Working understanding of Capital Markets instruments both listed and OTC
- Problem-solving skills, willingness for hands-on work and knowledge striving
- A genuine interest to understand the financial markets and its players
- Stress tolerance, service-mindedness and teamwork orientation
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written
SunGard is a leading provider of advanced financial trading software. We service a global customer base of investment banks and other financial institutions. Our business critical systems are used by traders and risk managers in the world's major financial centers. These demanding customers expect us to know their business, understand their requirements and provide the best possible solutions that give them the edge on their competitors.
Welcome with your application sent to [email protected] by 14th August 2014.