About this job
Compensation: SEK 504k - 624k
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level
Role: Frontend Developer
Industry: Digital Marketing, Software Development, Web Development
Company size: 51-200 people
Company type: Private
As one of our most senior front-end technologists, you will help shape the way we bring our services to market, the tools and processes that we use in delivering our work, and the strategies we adopt to grow our people. In your work, you should strive to make sure we’re asking the right question before we provide the right technology solution to answer it. To achieve that, you’ll work closely with regional technical and creative leadership to define consumer needs, leverage market insights, create business cases, and map out cutting edge front-end architectures.
- Evangelize good web technology practices both internally and with clients. Assess technology, work and creative for usability, technical complexity, accessibility, performance, and appropriateness for the brand. Further, you will be expected to enhance the brand by creating unique and memorable experiences only our clients could own.
- Inspire the next generation. You will be expected to lead small teams of experience technology developers on projects, mentor junior talent, and take an active role in driving culture in our studios via knowledge sharing, show & tells, and more. Work with local department leads to identify tools, templates, and techniques to evolve the ways of working in the mobile technology practice.
- Estimate with project managers and client executives staffing needs, schedules, roadmaps, and other operational details to successfully track and drive inflight projects.
- Create prototypes, spikes, architectural diagrams and production code, bringing to life experiences and reconcile the impacts our client’s technology, business & user needs with brand considerations. Demonstrate terrific craft in everything you make.
- Ideate with creative directors to create new, innovative concepts for our existing clients and in pitches and other sales pursuits.
- Lead and partner with other developers, architects, creative technologists, experience designers, visual designers, business consultants, brand planers, experience strategists, client executives, and more to provide connected thinking for our clients. Serve as the primary facilitator for planned client meetings.
- Ability to craft compelling presentations, balance competing priorities, and work directly with very senior client stakeholders
- Expertise with ReactJS, Redux, and component driven architectures
- Experience using CSS grids and building responsive websites with scalability in mind
- Experience leading development teams and architecting elegant solutions
- Understanding of SEO and accessibility issues and how they relate to development
- Expert grasp of TCP/IP networking and how to optimize applications for a variety of connections and network conditions
- In-depth understanding of browser rendering, and how to fine-tune an experience
- Strong graphics manipulation/optimization skills using Photoshop or Sketch
- Experience working with large branded websites, content management systems, E-commerce platforms, and backend frameworks (Java, .NET) is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in interactive development or computer science is a plus
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.