- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Who we are
We’re here to connect you to what matters most, and by doing so, empowering societies. As a Telenor employee, you will be part of a large, international organisation that goes beyond customers – we want to play an important role in the societies we serve. Being connected can change your life, and we’re serious about helping our services make the widest possible impact.
We are looking for a curious and engaged person to join our Network Support Systems Team. Telenor is rapidly heading towards the digital future and we are looking for people with a natural proactive drive who wants to make a difference.
What you’ll do
You will be part of a diverse small team white hat hackers evolved from automation and problem solving. We have a huge legacy but an ambition to iterate toward modern DevOps platforms and thinking. You will be more integrated and given focus areas depending on competence and development. Our area of growth right now is development and automation around datacenter infrastructure, digital TV, network operations and service provisioning.
Who are you
You need to have a solid base of computer science fundamentals, primarily around Linux. You are more of a full stack engineer, familiar with common languages and frameworks depending on special competence area.
* Or maybe often daydream about DevOps tools and concepts like GitHub, Jenkins, Continous integration (CI), Continous Delivery (CD) in combination with Docker, Kubernetes, VMWare and Openstack?
* Having spontaneous ideas for automations around Cisco ACI, SDN and Ansibel-Engine/Tower?
* Or love to digest TCP/IP telemetry, xFlow, SNMP, process and pass to RRD, InfluxDB or Timescale/PostgreSQL?
* Deploying Machine Learning production pipelines every wednesday?
* Maybe you are using Elastic Stack tools, Beats, Kibana, Elasticsearch, Logstash to monitor your smarthome?
* Or think that your whole neighborhood would benefit a cluster of Kafka or NATS routing GPB messages?
No one knows everything, but the potential for reaching and stretching tech areas with our team is vast. Open minded curiousness toward modern network technologies, protocols and a burning desire to digitalize is a must.
A balanced workforce is key to our success. To secure that, we’re committed to fostering a working environment where our employees are supported and empowered in all areas of their work. We promise you a company eager to learn and rapidly adapt to a digital world where you will be welcomed into a skilled team of professional and knowledgeable colleagues. In addition, you will get:
* A flexible way of work - have a lunch workout without having to rush back, be able to leave/pick up the kids from school, work from home when you need to? This is no problem if you make sure your team is happy and you perform and deliver your work.
* A generous health and benefit package with for example wellness grant, health insurance, ”give me a break”-days, employee discounts, regular health checks, occupational pension and much more.
* Development programs to deepen your knowledge and broaden the competence.
Come join us now
If you are interested and would like to know more, please contact hiring manager Fredrik Bjarkå, 0709-614078. Don’t send your CV directly on email – these will not be evaluated.
Application deadline: February 3rd
Location: Stockholm, Karlskoga, Karlskrona