- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Moodelizer AB is working with CMIND in this recruitment.
Moodelizer is on the lookout for a skilled iOS developer. They are looking for an experienced developer who has worked with iOS development for at least 4 years and have a good grounding in Swift. Experience of Objective-C is a bonus.
You'll be responsible for maintaining and developing new features for our iOS app. You'll work closely together with our product manager and designers.
You should have:
- Strong background in Swift & Cocoa Touch development?
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Merited: Experience with Objective-C
You are experienced in developing native iOS apps with Swift. You have an eye for detail and care about app quality and user experience. You most likely have an interest in music. You are a humble team player but have no problems taking your own initiatives. You are fluent in English or Swedish and working with a global product excites you. You have an entrepreneurial mind-set and want to be part of a smaller entrepreneurial team.
Moodelizer is a rapidly growing sound-tech startup with newly launched products and a unique music technology. We are now looking for an Android Developer to join our developer team and help grow the company together with developers, designers, marketers and music producers. We are seated in a creative environment in Stockholm close to Odenplan with music and art studios.