- Create full ecommerce website designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Give advice regarding best practice
- Ensure the implemented designs is delivered according to your vision.
- Update relevant stakeholders or team members on your progress
- Good English (Swedish would be great);
- Self-starter attitude;
- Understand how e-commerce works;
- You are very structured in your work;
-Great social skills;
- Passionate about UX/UI
- Dilligent about your skills set;
- Proactivity and enthusiasm to contribute to the growth of the company
- Expertise using Sketch, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and/or other design/prototyping software
- Strong portfolio demonstrating user experience knowledge and clean visual design sense
- Min 2y proven experience within UX/UI design
Nordic web Team is a fast growing digital agency focusing on e-commerce. Our company mainly focuses on the Nordic market. We are working with some really amazing clients, lately many on enterprise level. We are a full service agency. The e-commerce projects are built from scratch, from design, development and hosting.
We are located in the central area of Kungsholmen with a really sweet office with an awesome sea-view from our balcony and great restaurants nearby.
Our culture is casual but driven towards achieving our goals. We believe in our colleagues and give them alot of freedom with their own responsibility. Great designers have the full backing of the company and the power (and great responsibility!) that comes with it.