- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Who we are
Telenor is rapidly heading towards the digital future and we are looking for brilliant people to join our digital transformation journey in Sweden. Do you have an interest in technology and like new and exciting challenges regarding service optimization and great customer experiences? Do you have a sense of humor and prefer seeking solutions rather than pointing out problems? Then, please keep on reading.
We are transforming
At Telenor we are accelerating our digital transformation. In the Fixed and Mobile Convergence Tribe, we are building a new, modern and fast-paced software development organization with the goal to build backend API:s to support a smooth customer journey. To make this happen, we are working with some of the best build tools and modern technologies.
What you’ll do
As a Solution Architect you will embark on a digitalization journey as one of the key players in one of our fast-moving squads working with converging our fixed and mobile business. You will support the Product Owner on a daily basis in translating the development needs into a sustainable solution architecture and to design within one of several domains. You will work closely with the other Solution Architects, both within the tribe and other tribes, as well as with the Scrum Master. We believe that as a Solution Architect you are able to balance working closely with the Developers, Scrum Master and Product Owner in current deliveries, work proactively with the technical roadmap and to create a solution which takes requirements such as privacy, security and SOX into account.
Who are you
We believe that you’re a code-loving person who cares about delivering code of high quality. You have good insight in security and privacy design, data structures, and have previously been writing high-volume services that you deployed and kept running in production.
As you’ll be working closely with stakeholders, you have experience in understanding, documenting and developing sustainable API:s and systems according to their requirements. Your communication skills are solid and you have leader experience.
Your technical experience include Java, Spring Boot, relational databases, DevOps and CI/CD (Docker, Kubernetes and Jenkins). It’s a bonus if you also have experience with other programming languages.
A balanced workforce is key to our success. To secure that, we’re committed to fostering a working environment where our employees are supported and empowered in all areas of their work. We promise you a company eager to learn and rapidly adapt to a digital world where you’ll be welcomed into a skilled team of professional and knowledgeable colleagues. In addition, you’ll get:
* A flexible way of work - have a lunch workout without having to rush back, leave/pick up the kids from school? This is not a problem as long as your squad is happy and your work gets done.
* A generous health and benefit package with wellness grant, health insurance, ”give me a break”-days, employee discounts, regular health checks, occupational pension and much more.
* The possibility to continuously deepen your knowledge and broaden the competence you would like to expand on.
Come join us now
If you are interested and would like to know more, please contact Hanna Svanholt, [email protected]. Please do not send your CV via email as these will not be evaluated.
Good to know
* According to Telenor's policy, we conduct background checks on the final candidate for all recruitments
* Location: Stockholm
* Please apply today as we are evaluating and interviewing candidates continuously