- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We work with data science, control systems and software development. Our assignments contain challenges at the highest technical level and in our engineers you’ll find analytical minds, inventive souls and a can-do attitude.
What drives us is a passion for technology and a genuine commitment to people. This is manifested in our open-minded atmosphere, informal culture, and that we prioritize skills above background.
We are located in Gothenburg (HQ), Lund, Linköping and Stockholm. http://www.combine.se
We need to strengthen our control systems team in Lund with new consultants to be able to keep our position at the forefront of engineering. We offer challenges at the bleeding edge of technology, working environments that inspire and a future with enthusiastic colleagues.
Area of Interest
Control Systems, Embedded Software, Algorithm Development, Mathematical and Physical Modeling, Image Analysis, Signal Processing, Machine Learning, Deep Learning
Combine Control Systems is a leading supplier of high quality engineering services within control systems development and data science. Within control systems we work mainly in three different areas: development for embedded systems in C code, automation systems using different PLC vendors or model-based design using Matlab/Simulink. What unites the different implementation techniques is a genuine interest for solving problems with a mathematical and theoretical approach. For a controls engineer this could be manifested by the knowledge of when to use an Extended Kalman Filter instead of an extra sensor or when to use a MPC controller instead of a LQR controller.
• Working at customer sites with algorithm development and implementation
• Part of in-house project teams delivering solutions to customers
• M.Sc. in engineering with a focus on one or more of the following disciplines; Control design, mechatronics, electrical engineering, computer engineering or applied physics.
• Fluent English and Swedish
• Experience working with embedded SW development or PLC code
• At least 2 years of relevant work experience
• Ph.D. in relevant area
• Experience working with Model Based Design using Matlab/Simulink
• Experience with software development in Python
• Experience from working in a customer-oriented role
• Experience from autonomous systems, automotive or defense
• Experience working with control systems
• HIL experience
Simon Yngve, Lund, +46 46 286 86 60