- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
At Storytel we believe that powerful stories add an extra dimension to life. We offer hundreds of thousands of audiobooks and ebooks to customers in 14 markets, with several new markets launching in the coming year. Storytel is Northern Europe's largest audiobook streaming service and we are looking for talented and driven tester to join our team and help build a service that hundreds of thousand of people use every day to consume books.
About the role
As a tester at Storytel you will work with experienced testers and developers across a wide field of technologies. Our team works with Mobile apps development, Backend development, Web development, DevOps and more. We are a quality focused organization that encourages everybody regardless of role to test our products as well as formal testers that enhance the organic testing efforts. We are looking for testers that are interested in learning and have an interest in sharing their knowledge. We have a strong sharing culture at Storytel and try to nurture creativity.
We have our headquarters on Riddarholmen in Stockholm but our scrum teams are distributed geographically between Stockholm, Lund and Copenhagen. This position can be positioned in any of our 4 tech sites.
What will you do?
- Develop a test strategy and reusable test plans for our mobile apps and website
- You will find, document and report bugs
- You will organize regression tests for major web page and app releases.
- Work closely together with product owners
- Being a bridge between development teams, product owners and other departments
You are a QA tester with a few years of hands-on experience. It is important that you think it is fun to grow and learn, both as a person and with our team. You love to automate processes and care for a high quality product. You speak and write English fluently. We work using agile agile methodologies in small and efficient teams that you will be an important part of.
- Experience testing web-based applications
- Experience testing mobile applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Ability to work independently and efficiently
- You have a programming background and know how to code Java and/or C#
- You have experience with load testing
- You’re comfortable in Linux environments and Docker
We offer you
- To work with experienced developers in an open and nice environment
- Your own yearly budget for knowledge increasing activities
- A knowledge and creativity boosting environment
- Limitless audio and ebooks from our own service
- To be part of an international team of developers
- To work with some of the newest technologies
- An environment to geek out about books, games, board-games and more
- And many, many more.
If you feel like Storytel is the place where you could thrive let us know and we will contact you as soon as possible.