- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Tekiva AB is looking for several experienced developers with industrial experience in preferably embedded system development (software and/or hardware). You will work as a consultant at customer premise. The assignment is performed in a global and multi-cultural environment. As a member of the team you will be involved throughout the product development cycle. your daily task will be analyzing requirements and implementing hardware/software according to product specifications.
- University level education in communication engineering, computer science, electrical engineering, information technology, physics or equivalent.
- Minimum three years experience of software development in one of C/C++, Java/Web or C#.
- Familarity with Embedded Linux and Android.
- Practical experience from product development.
- Excellent English skills, both verbal and in writing
- Good social and networking skills to support teamwork in project groups as well as ability to work independently
- Good communication and documentation skills
- For C/C++ developer position, experience from embedded real-time systems is highly appreciated.
- DSP algorithms implementation.
You are an experienced developer in software or hardware, preferable with a background in telecommunication product development. As a person you have a great interest in technology in general and enjoy working in a cross functional development team, including all development phases, such as studies, implementation, documentation and verification using agile development methods.
Tekiva AB is a consultancy company in telecommunication system development.