- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are a Stockholm-based digital health startup, a unique collective of colorful individuals motivated by a common goal: to help create a world full of healthy, happy people. Our approach to human health is highly personalised, using technology, data and behavioural science to help people reach their health goals.
Today, the Lifesum app is available for iOS, Android, Apple Watch and Google Wear, having recently been featured by Apple, Google and Samsung. With more than 30 million registered users worldwide, we’re helping people everywhere live happier, healthier lives.
We’re looking for a talented and passionate Front-end Engineer to join our Growth team. You will work with a cross-functional team of engineers, designers and data scientists which together will design, build and ship various experiments to help new users reach an AHA-moment faster, increase our user growth and monetization.
In this role you will be a key part of strategizing and implementing plans and tactics to continually improve company-wide KPIs - particularly new user accounts created, users going premium and Lifetime Value.
What you will do
- Participate in sprints, rapid prototyping, A/B testing and other experiments
- Collaborate with design and product to build functional and delightful product experiences
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
What we expect from you
- 5+ years of professional frontend development
- Experience with A/B testing and analyzing of results.
- Proficiency writing unit and integration tests.
- A strong product sensibility for what drives conversion and action.
- You will work with designers, but it is a plus if you're able to design your own prototypes to move faster.
What you can expect from us
There’s a few things about Lifesum that you might not know:
- Passion.Actions speak louder than words ever have. Every day, Lifesummers show the passion and dedication that has seen us climb to the very top. Our including culture encourages experimentation, helping us all learn and grow.
- Trust.We built our culture upon trust,which means more freedom to suggest, champion and lead. This also means far greater personal responsibility - and we wouldn’t have it any other way. It works because we trust each other.
- Diversity.Including more than 20 nationalities, we enjoy a rich mix of cultures, world views and working styles - this is more than your average tech gig: these different perspectives make sure we’re solving the right problems.
- Balance.We want you to be happy - so go ahead! Talk food and health, exercise with others, live life and most of all, laugh! Learn what works for you and use that to help everyone.
If you think this sounds exciting, we'd love to hear from you and get to know you. Send us your resume right away and please tell us why you are interested in this particular position and why Lifesum is the place you want to be your next workplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of sex, transgender identity or expression, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation, or age.