- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Today Schibsted Enterprise Technology employs more than 150 highly skilled people in Stockholm, Oslo, Barcelona and Krakow and our services are used daily by 8000 people. We build core competencies that accelerate the digital transformation within Schibsted. Join us in our journey from a fragmented system landscape of multiple local Finance and HR systems to a shared, enterprise scale, cloud-based setup supporting a business with cutting-edge technological solutions. Work with highly motivated, skilled and diverse colleagues in an international environment.
This position reports to the Manager for Administrative Systems, and as such is a part of a team of around 10 people working with Finance and HR systems.
You will work in close collaboration together with great people in our tech and business functions to develop solutions based on our modern cloud applications that creates maximum business value with efficient business processes. A typical day will involve troubleshooting and solving problems with system configurations, integrations etc. Developing and setting up configuration of new features, working with the rest of the team to introduce new functionality in an agile and fast moving environment. The position requires that you have experience in cloud ERP systems like NetSuite or similar and it is beneficial but not required if you have experience in Finance processes.
What we are looking for:
- Someone who is passionate about becoming a pro in ERP development on the NetSuite platform
- Takes responsibility and follow-through
- Have at least 3 year experience of system development
- Have experience in and appreciates working in an agile environment
- BSc (engineer) or equivalent
- A social team player
- Fluent in English
You have technical experience of:
- Ability to translate requirements into technical solutions and document the changes required.
- Skilled in integration approaches, preferably someone who has done work involving web services (XML, SOAP, WSDL)
It's an advantage if you have experience from:
- Continuous Integration/Delivery
- NetSuite or some other Cloud ERP system
We offer you the opportunity to:
- Work in a leading media company with many well-known brands
- Solve challenging problems in a complicated and evolving business
- Use your expertise and analytical skills to help develop the technical capabilities needed for tomorrow
- A great opportunity to become an expert in NetSuite development as well as developing on a personal level
- Drive innovation through our Innovation days
Working at Schibsted Enterprise Technology:
We are a diverse, highly motivated team of men and women from different backgrounds, inspired by the desire to build great solutions for the thousands of people working in Schibsted. The challenges of creating efficient systems support for a diverse business group, with small and large business units across several countries means no day is like the other. We are constantly pushed to learn and grow in order to succeed in our mission. Several times a year we have hackdays, innovation events and you are encouraged to actively pursue certifications, training and attend conferences to be an expert in your field and domain.
If you are interested in being a part of our journey and develop a world class platform for Schibsted Media Group, please push the apply button!
As a part of the process, we will do a background check on our final candidate.
Schibsted Enterprise Technology is the global IT company within Schibsted Media Group, delivering services, tools and infrastructure to the entire group and all +8000 employees worldwide. The teams within Enterprise Technology are responsible for Schibsted’s internal IT and infrastructure, providing the core foundation for Schibsted’s market leading brands, including some of the biggest newspapers and marketplaces in Sweden, Norway, France and several other markets.
Today we employ over 150 highly skilled people in Stockholm, Oslo, Barcelona, London and Milan and we are always on the hunt for strengthening our team even more. So come join us in scaling up Enterprise Technology to the next level, accelerating the digital transformation in Schibsted by creating increased efficiency and collaboration!