- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About this job
Location options: Paid relocation
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Role: Full Stack Developer
Company size: 10k+ people
agile, reactjs, rest, amazon-web-services
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar
- Adept in a range of technologies, such as Node, Java, Scala, Python, Golang, Ruby, Clojure, etc.
- Significant experience writing and utilising RESTful API services and performance tuning large scale applications
- Experience with cloud providers (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP), containerisation (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
- Extensive experience in modern architecture patterns (e.g. microservices, reactive architectures, event-driven architectures); familiarity with native platforms and architectures
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases (e.g., SQL, MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra, etc.)
- Experience of engineering practices such as code refactoring, design patterns, design-driven development, continuous integration, building highly scalable applications, application security
- Experience playing an active role in the technology community, i.e contributing to open source projects, speaking at conferences, blogging, etc
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and working knowledge of DevOps principles
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with people at all levels in an organization
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively in English; Professional experience in one Scandinavian language is an advantage
- Willingness to travel up to 75% to client sites
WHO YOU'LL WORK WITH
You’ll work with Digital McKinsey in our Stockholm office. Digital McKinsey brings together the best of McKinsey’s digital capabilities to help our clients use digital technology to transform their businesses.
As part of this group, you’ll join a global team working on everything from IT modernization and strategy to agile, cloud, cybersecurity, and digital transformation. You’ll typically work on projects across all industries and functions and will be fully integrated with the rest of our global firm.
You’ll also work with colleagues from across McKinsey & Company to help our clients deliver breakthrough products, experiences, and businesses, both on technology and non-technology topics.
Our office culture is casual, fun and social, with an emphasis on education and innovation. We have the freedom to try new ideas, experiment and are expected to be constantly learning and growing. There is also a strong emphasis on mentoring others in the group, enabling them to grow and learn.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
You will be involved in leading agile implementation and transformation projects with our clients.
In this role you will be a core member of the McKinsey consulting team with responsibilities that range from shaping and implementing strategic products to ensuring that McKinsey’s craft stays on the leading edge of technology. Our development teams are small, flexible and employ agile methodologies to quickly provide our consultants with the solutions they need. We combine the latest open source technologies together with traditional enterprise software products.
McKinsey & Company is an equal opportunity employer.
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Frontend-utvecklare inom React till Hjärt-Lungfonden, Stockholm
- Campaign Manager/Ad Ops
- We are looking for a new front-end developer to join the GLOMOsapiens crew!
- Frontendutvecklare till Avanza
- Senior .Net developer to SEB in Stockholm