- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior, Lead
Role: Frontend Developer
Industry: Digital Agency, Technology Consulting, Web Technology
Company size: 51-200 people
Company type: VC Funded
Do you often think of different products or services that you wish existed? Making Waves helps companies become digital industry leaders. We work as Inhouse consultants, in cross functional teams to create innovative digital solutions that make our clients' lives easier and more enjoyable.
You'll be working closely with both backend developers as well as our designers, strategists, project leaders and business developers to solve and find the best digital solutions to our clients' problems.
We want that someone, who not only takes ownership of your own work and development, but can and is motivated by seeing " the whole picture" ( tech stack, design or strategy) and others contribution for us to deliver, as a team, the best digital product and/or service.
If you're like us, you are truly passionate for web development and internet related topics, and like to pass that enthusiasm on to your co-workers as well as to our clients. You thrive, not only in great code, but are proud of your trade, and want others, if not to feel the same passion, but understand the possibilities in front-end development.
We’re looking for someone who:
- always consider good user experience in everything you do and would love to work closely with our designers, still you are rooted in and love programming
- thinks mobile-first, responsive, progressive enhancement, and modular CSS is nothing new to you.
- loves trying out new languages, frameworks, libraries, and leveraging them off, whenever necessary
- is humble, open-minded, and a true team-players, not just on paper, but for real; you're happy to help your colleagues when they want to exchange ideas or are simply just stuck in the mud.
- Full verbal and written proficiency in English. Merit if full proficiency in Swedish.
What we can offer
We’re a Scandinavian in house agency,at heart rooted in Nordic values, but with an international mindset. We go to work everyday to create the best work of our careers and we believe the best performance is the outcome of a great work-life balance.
We hire great people based on great talent and potential growth and your career development is crucial to us.
We believe that diversity is fundamental in creating both great design work as well as teams and we’re committed to being an equal-opportunity employer.
• An attractive salary package, pension scheme and private health insurance.
• Several extra day-to-day benefits such as a breakfast buffet every day, chiropractor, massages and personal trainer during office hours.
• An attractive and competitive budget for personal growth. You can take educational courses, travel for conferences or inspirational trips.
• A competitive wellness allowance to cover a gym membership or similar.
• Flexibility and a healthy work-life balance.
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.