- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Kambi is a leading B2B provider of premium sports betting services for online and retail gambling operators. Our mission is to create the world’s leading sports betting experience, from front-end user interface to customer intelligence, risk management and odds compiling. With offices in Stockholm, Uppsala, London, Malta, Bucharest and Sydney together with over 700 passionate and highly skilled people, we live and breathe sports betting.
We are now looking for Data Infrastructure Engineers to further strengthen our team in Stockholm.
You will work in the team responsible for our big data infrastructure (data warehouse/pipeline/hdfs) supporting the organisation in all aspects of operating 24/7 in a fast paced industry.
This is what our Data Infrastructure Engineers do:
• Keeps our big data infrastructure in the best optimum condition including scalability, archiving, backup and performance tuning
• Works tightly with our Data Integration Engineers to deliver the platform needed to power an efficient and scalable data storage and retrieval system
• Maintains our own codebase for automated installation, testing and deploying as well as monitoring
You have experience of :
• Scripting (Bash, Python)
Experience of below areas is an advantage but not a must:
• Hadoop Ecosystem
We expect you to:
• Be someone who want to work with infrastructure on a technical level
• Be responsible and want to take technical lead
• Develop and maintain data infrastructure systems that power statistical and machine learning models on large-scale datasets
• Provide advice to management proactively on scalability and performance needs
• Be comfortable working from the command line
• Be curious and interested in upcoming technologies
• Be a team player and a good communicator since the job entails working closely with diverse colleagues all over the world
You'll like Kambi if you:
• Thrive in a relaxed and high paced work environment
• Do not need supervision
• Find technically complex systems thrilling
• Aren't afraid to speak your mind
• Take pride in being good at what you do and doing it well
• Have high expectations of yourself and your peers
• Enjoy working in a self-managing team
• Think business value delivered is what defines great development
• Think common sense goes a long way
What's in it for you?
• Opportunity to work in a successful and fast-growing company
• A fun and flexible working culture
• Ability to directly influence your and your teams' work environment and processes
• Work with very smart and humble people
• Management who understands and appreciates agile
• International work environment
• Opportunities to travel
If you want to be part of a very dedicated community of developers in central Stockholm, then please apply with a cover letter and your CV.
Candidates must be available for in-person interviews in Stockholm.