- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for an experienced and well-rounded Platform Engineer to join Amuse and help us build applications that will transform the music industry. Our journey is taking off and you will join an ambitiousand fun team. You will be part of the small but experienced platform team and you will be taking features from the idea stage to scalable production deployments.
- Taking features from the idea stage to scalable production deployments.
- Take part in improving the platform as the company and codebase grows.
- Join an early stage cross-functional team.
- Work out of our Stockholm office in the capital of the new music industry.
- 5+ years software development experience.
- You love building scalable systems, big data problems and high performance applications.
- Demonstrated experience building, maintaining and optimizing REST APIs for large-scale consumer web and mobile applications.
- You have worked in a team of developers and know the benefits of well tested code, continuous integration, logging and monitoring.
- You have experience working in Python or a similar language.
- You are a team worker with excellent communication skills.
- Fluent (written and verbal) in English