- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
At Storytel we believe that powerful stories add an extra dimension to life. We offer hundreds of thousands of audiobooks and ebooks to customers in 16 markets, with several new markets launching in the coming year. Storytel is Northern Europe's largest audiobook streaming service and we’re looking for our next UX Designer to join the team.
About the roleWe are looking for a User Experience Designer with a documented track record of delivering excellent user experiences for multiple platforms based on user insights, data and business requirements.
You should have a great sense of balance between the visual aesthetics and the functionality of the product. You have some years of experience designing and shipping numerous products. You are visionary, bold thinking and most importantly willing to learn. You understand when and how to work with qualitative research and how to use data to inform your design decisions to provide the best experience for users.
LocationWe have our headquarters on Riddarholmen in Stockholm but our teams are distributed geographically between Stockholm, Lund, Umeå, Karlstad and Copenhagen. This position is thus available in any of those locations.
Responsibilities- Conduct user research, user interviews and usability testing.
- Lead design projects across the entire product lifecycle, from initial ideas to final solutions.
- Facilitate workshops with stakeholders.
- Estimate and communicate design scope to product owners, developers and designers.
- Define the product with the help of research and data while producing designs using wireframes, user flows, high-quality mockups and interactive prototypes.
Experience & skills- A solid knowledge of user-centered design, planning and conducting user research, user testing, rapid prototyping, usability and accessibility concerns.
- A proven experience showing clear understanding of the intersection between user needs, technology requirements, and business goals.
- Previous experience working with research and designing solutions based on data.
- Great oral/written communication skills, and the ability to articulate the rationale behind your design decisions to stakeholders.
- Ability to grasp and simplify complex and sometimes very technical concepts and flows and be able to simplify them for the users.
- Experience with prototyping tools (Principle, Framer or similar).
- Proficient in design tools like Sketch, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- A great portfolio that showcases your design skills and thinking.
Beneficial Experience- Bachelor’s degree or higher in ux, design, or similar fields.
- Any programming skills.
- Appreciation of books or audiobooks.
What we offer you- Experienced co-workers in an open, welcoming, and professionally diverse environment
- Your own yearly budget for knowledge activities
- A Storytel Unlimited subscription
- An internationally distributed development team with travel opportunities
- A company full of book-lovers who love to share that passion
If you feel like Storytel is a place where you could thrive, let us know and we will contact you as soon as possible. Please include, or link to, your portfolio in your application.