- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Midas Nordic provides specialist for the IT and software sector in the Nordic region. We are part of Midas Technologies that was started by IT-professionals for IT-professionals in Ireland.
Our recruitment consultants themselves have extensive experience in the areas they recruit within. With us and on our client assignments as a consultant you will be appreciated for your skills, Midas Nordic can offer you the opportunity of interesting assignments at attractive companies, for services that may never come out on the open market.
The Ideal Candidate:
We are looking for software developers specializing in Java for 3 different clients in Gothenburg, Sundsvall and Stockholm. To succeed in the job you have a relevant degree and have several years of work experience in software development. You are passionate about working as a consultant with the customer in focus. You are fluent in written and spoken English, fluency in Swedish is a must for the position in Sundsvall.
We prefer that you are a good communicator with high drive, we also assume that you have good social skills and is responsive and flexible. You also have the ability to quickly familiarize yourself with different problems but also to look at the big picture.
- Java / J2EE
- Application servers such as JBoss.
- Database knowledge such as Hibernate, SQL, Oracle or similar.
- Experience with Git, Subversion
- Testing tools such as Junit, Easymock/Mockito or similar
- Hibernate or similar framework
- Experience with Linux and Bash
Good to have:
- Relational databases such as Oracle, MySQL or similar.
- Agile methods like Scrum or Kanban
- Linux and Bash
- Ant, Maven or similar
- Performance tools such as Jmeter
- Knowledge with Spring frameworks
- Continuous integration experience
- Swedish is a plus
Apply today! Selection is ongoing.
To apply for the position, attach your CV outlining your relevant qualifications to [email protected]. We will then contact you if we think you are a good candidate for the assignment.