- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Together with Market Partner, leading companies within the IT and Telecom industries get access to the most skilled technology-, sales- and marketing professionals.
Market Partner Scandinavia is trusted advisor to some of the most well-known brands in the Nordics and the world. With successful, well-trained individuals and teams, we strengthen the position and marketshare for new and existing products or services.
We are looking for a developer to one of the world's largest IT companies!
Researches, designs, develops, configures, integrates, tests and maintains existing and new business applications and/or information systems solutions including databases through integration of technical and business requirements. Applications solutions include both 3rd party software and internally developed applications. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, analysis of business requirements, coding of modifications or new programs, creation of documentation, testing and maintenance of applications and information systems. Works within the Information Technology function, obtaining resources and working in support of objectives and strategies. Provides required documentation and participates in architecture reviews to ensure that the solutions comply with standards and use approved technologies.
Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
Experience: 12+ years.
- Good experience with Java v9/v10
- Working knowledge with SpringBoot (preferably) or Firefly
- Working knowledge with SOAP and REST
- Working knowledge with JSON
- Working knowledge of microservices and Open APIs
- Maven - At least working knowledge
- Medium to strong Git knowledge (Git/Gerrit Workflow preferred)
- Working SQL knowledge. Oracle DB (v12)
- Interest in writing clean and maintainable code
- Excellent English
- Experience from Agile development
- Telecom experience (billing and customer relationship management)
Good to have
- Experience building integration projects/APIs
- Experience in using JIRA
- Experience using TestFLO
- At least basic understanding what Docker is (preferably having worked with it)
- At least basic understating of CI/CD (Git/Gerrit/Jenkins workflow)
- At least basic understating of Test Driven Development
Andra webbjobb i Solna
- Fyra spännande roller inom IT på en av Sveriges största banker!
- Junior Integrationsutvecklare
- Backend-utvecklare .NET till Arbetsförmedlingen Digitala Tjänster
- Backend-utvecklare Java till Arbetsförmedlingen Digitala Tjänster
- Frontend-utvecklare till Arbetsförmedlingen Digitala Tjänster