JOIN THE GAME -FRONT END REACT/REDUX DEVELOPERS
Location: Malmö, Tallinn,Sliema
Ready to find out if making the online gaming industry asafe,enjoyable,andinnovativeexperience really is your playground? Join the game!
Yourmissionasan experienced React/Redux Developer is to,via diligent coding,contribute towards the successfuldelivery of a variety of large and small projectsat Global Gaming.Your areas ofresponsibilityinclude:
- Building applications in the Flux pattern with re-usable components.
- Distributing code as NPM packages.
- Testing code as part of your daily routine.
- Designing responsive HTML and CSS templates, with a focus on UX.
- Using Webpack to automate builds.
Totallyyourkindofmission? Brilliant! Let’s enter level 2.
In order tosucceed at this level, who you are is of ultimate importance. Besides being a curious and intelligent individual by nature, you:
- Areproud of the applicationsyouhavebuilt andcan show examples of them.
- Areself-motivated and able to manageyourown work.
- Understand Sprint, Kanban, and Code Review processes.
- Estimateyourwork accurately and deliver to deadlines.
- Are keen to learn new technologies and skills.
We’ve just describedYOU?Glad to hear that!It looks like there’s potential there.
WHAT´S THE JACKPOT?
- Competitive salary with additional perks, e.g. annual health-related reimbursements of up to 450 EUR, travel insurance, and a fully stocked kitchen with healthysnacks.
- Professional development opportunities and a chance to learn from the best in the industry.
- Really making a valuable contribution in the online entertainment industry within a fast-growing, low-hierarchy, and innovation-oriented organisation.
- Truly fun and supportive multinational team.
WANT TO JOIN THE GAME?
Send us your CV together with a motivation letter where youexplainhow you-as our newQA Tester-would make a valuablecontributiontothe organisation's success story.
The mission awaits!