- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
What you’ll do
You will lead an agile Competence Team that develops the next generation of software platforms for the automotive industry world wide. With our software solutions we support our customers in theirdevelopment of high safety, high performancevehicle applications.
As aCompetence Team Speaker
- You will be responsible for team planning and deliveries according to expectations of time, scope and quality.
- You will be the interface to product owners & software architects and for coordination with other Competence team Speakers.
- You will support your manager in recruitment of new team members and be part of the Swedish development leadership team.
- Depending on your background and interest, you may also take part in the software development.
The person we are looking forhas a master’s degree in computer science or equivalent and at least 4-5 years’ experience in embedded software development.
We believe that the agile way of working is natural to you and thus the importance of collaboration, curiosity and ability to respond to change.
You have experience of:
- Acting as aScrum Master
- Acting as a ScrumProduct Owner
- Functional safety
- Automotive software industy
This position is located at the office in Gothenburg and business travel will occur.
What you will be a part of
You are given a high degree of freedom, the opportunity to take own responsibility and to make decisions which means that you will grow and learn new things. We have an outstanding company culture, where sharing of knowledge among developers is essential. We embrace diversity and are proud to have co-workers from all over the world that are passionate about their work! This makes us a productive workplace where we have fun together.
ARCCORE, founded in 2006 and headquartered in Sweden, is a global supplier of embedded software products for highly complex automotive software solutions. Our products are based on the renowned industry standards AUTOSAR and we are an active contributor to the global development of the standard.
ARCCORE is a fully owned subsidiary of German headquartered Vector Informatik since 2018. At 24 locations worldwide, over 2,500 Vector employees support manufacturers and suppliers of the automotive industry and related industries with a professional platform of tools, software components and services for developing embedded systems.
Are you interested?
Interviews will be held continuously. Therefore we encourage you to apply as soon as possible on our career website.