- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Senior, Lead
Role: Backend Developer
Industry: Banking, Financial Services, Insurance
Company size: 10k+ people
Company type: Public
java-8, maven, spring, rest, master-data-management
Do you want to play a central role in our exciting and transformational journey to become the most data-driven bank in the world? We are now looking for a Tech Lead to the Customers & Insights department at SEB in Stockholm. Customers & Insights consist of about three hundred professionals located in both Stockholm and Vilnius. We deliver a platform that enables SEB to become a truly data-driven company.
About the job
We are now looking for a Tech Lead with understanding of the new generation of Master Data solutions. You will be developing and maintaining our next generation MDM platform, together with colleagues in our cross-functional agile teams.
As a Tech Lead within this team:
- You will be responsible for leading the daily work in a close collaboration with Scrum Master and Team Manager
- You will make sure that the team is motivated to reach the target architecture in a close collaboration with the architect team and other crucial roles
- You will establish a technical vision within the development team and work with developers to turn it into reality
- You will make sure that best practices are applied in the teams development and maintenance methodology
Our platform is responsible for gathering master data from various internal and external sources. We work with system integration, data consolidation and enrichment to make the information available for client applications through synchronous and asynchronous interfaces. We are integrating MDM with our business intelligence and front-end solutions, as well as interacting with different stakeholders within both Business and IT.
Who are you?
- You are experienced in building Java backend solutions, integrations and services, such as developing APIs, event driven applications
- You are familiar with Maven (or Gradle), Git, Spring frameworks (eg. Spring Boot)
- You are familiar with RESTful APIs and microservice architecture
It is a great advantage if you have experience of Continuous Integration and/or Continuous Delivery (Jenkins or other CI/CD tools). We would also like to see that you have worked with databases, both SQL and non-SQL. If you have experience within test-driven development (e.g. Mockito or Junit) and/or architecture integrations that is of a great advantage. Experience with OpenShift, Kubernetes, Docker or any other containerization and/or its orchestration technology is also of great advantage.
We would appreciate if you are analytical, committed and engaged by designing simple and good solutions. We also believe that you have a good educational ability and enjoy describing and explaining complex tasks in a simple and comprehensible way. You understand the importance in motivating your team as well as giving them feedback on their work. You are self-driven and results-oriented and find it naturally to mentor and coach your team towards your shared ambitions.
Welcome with your application
Attach your CV and a personal letter describing yourself and how you can contribute to SEB. Since we select candidates on running bases, feel free to send in your application today. If you have questions about the position you can contact our Inhouse Recruitment Specialist, Alexander Eliasson, +46 70 462 23 55 or Sandra Leindahl, 070 639 10 83 or by mail [email protected] or [email protected]
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.