- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you want to work with the future of entertainment? Are you passionate about building solutions that enable thousands of customers to enjoy fantastic TV experiences every day? Awesome, we might have the challenge for you! We are looking for a Backend Developer to join our team in Stockholm. Make our day and send us your resumé!
The Business Support Systems Team is a central initiative supporting Nordic Entertainment Group, which includes companies and services such as Viasat, Viaplay and Viafree with solutions for internal business & finance systems, web services and integrations. In this position we offer:
• An agile way of working where each member has an equal say and a direct effect on the way of going forward
• A broad technical scope
• A fun work place with lots of exciting and challenging projects
• A knowledgeable, diverse and international team
THE CHALLENGE AHEAD
• You will be a key resource in our mission to build and maintain our business systems platform
• Together with the team, you will build quality solutions to always deliver the best experience possible to our users
• The team plays a central role in building advanced integrations between our different systems throughout the organisation
• You will drive changes in our development processes which will in turn enhance features in the services we provide to the Nordic Entertainment Group and our customers
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Experience with PHP backend development including the Laravel framework
• Database experience
• Interest in the end result and how it will impact the users
• Enthusiasm for Agile software development
• Bachelor or Master’s Degree or the equivalence
JOIN US TODAY!
Our HQ is in Stockholm, but our market is the Nordics. You will become part of an amazing company with great people, content and culture. If this feels like your kind of challenge, please apply and attach your CV and cover letter. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our recruiter Lisa Sindsjö at [email protected].
Nordic Entertainment Group AB (publ.) (NENT Group) is committed to equality and diversity and we welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, and marital status. We want to make sure your recruitment experience is the best it can be – so, if you’re selected for an interview, please let us know if there are any adjustments we can make that would be helpful for you.
Nordic Entertainment Group AB (publ.) (NENT Group) is the Nordic region’s leading entertainment provider. We entertain millions of people every day with our streaming services, TV channels and radio stations, and our production companies create content that is experienced around the world. We make life more entertaining by telling stories, touching lives and expanding worlds – from live sports, movies and series to music and original shows. Headquartered in Stockholm, NENT Group is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (‘NENT A’ and ‘NENT B’).