- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Berge is a full service agency determined to make a difference. We invent and improve products and services in every aspect by sharing our knowledge, following our passion, and embracing the future. We are creative, audacious and passionate about what we do.
With an open approach to new technology, our ambition is not only to explore and learn but to encourage its use, envisioning new opportunities for our clients.
Our main operation is in Gothenburg with main office on Lindholmen. We have offices in Stockholm and Palo Alto and work wherever needed. We are today 65 talents and constantly growing.
Creative-minded, forward-thinking, and challenging the status quo? We believe in your talent, spirit and ability to rise above challenges and contribute to our values.
Join Berge to make everything better.
- UX/UI Designers
- UX/UI Front-end
- Creative Exterior Designers
- Exterior Designers
- Interior Designers
- Surface Modellers
- Design Engineers / Mechanical Engineers
We believe that you are creative, well organised and used to work throughout the design process, from research, ideation and concept development to prototyping and evaluation. You will be working in close collaboration with Design, Engineering, Manufacturing and Management. You need to be a good co-worker and at the same time a design ambassador.
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial, Automotive, or Transportation Design
- 3 years experience
- Transportation experience is necessary
- ALIAS and other CAD-Software for physical design
- Prototyping in various media for UX/UI-development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Valid Driver's License
- Strong recommendations
- Swedish citizen (Visa requirements)
These are full time, ongoing assignments, on-site at client’s premises in California (CA)or North Carolina (NC). To be eligible for sponsoring visa you must be a Swedish citizen and have 3 years experience.
We're using Teamtailor for applications. Apply through our website and please attach US-compliant CV and portfolio which does not include your photo, birth-date, marital status or religion. Click here (https://www.monster.se/karriarradgivning/artikel/cv-pa-engelska) for a guide on how to write a CV for US applications.
Selection of candidates is done continuously.
For more information call:
- Thomas Herrström +46 (0)70 208 09 95
Looking forward to your application!