- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Play’n GO is a leading provider within the iGaming industry with a passion to deliver cutting edge products, both technically and creatively. Together with our partners, we have successfully expanded our business worldwide, regularly excelling our growth targets.
We are offering you a challenging opportunity in a fast-growing company where you can develop both personally as well as professionally. As a Software Developer, you will be part of a cross functional agile team working on all the activities related to the delivery of our casino platform product for gaming. This includes working on the release of software, from development until operational stage. As a Software Developer, you work in a cross functional team to meet deadlines defined for each sprint and release. You will be working in an international environment at our office in Växjö.
- Technical analysis and design based on product requirements
- Analyze and implement third-party integrations within the platform
- Analyze, troubleshoot, debug and optimize code
- Contribute to improvements in automation and processes in order to improve quality and stability
- Create technical documentation for reference, knowledge and information sharing
Required experiences and skills
- At least 2 years development working experience
- C# .Net 4.X
- Visual Studio 2015/2017
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014/2016/2017
- Web services (SOAP/REST)
- Good oral and written skills in English
Desirable experiences and skills
- Amazon Web Services (or other cloud platform experience)
- Unit testing experience
- Container technology (Docker)
We believe that you are a communicative team player that thrives in a dynamic and flexible working environment. You are good at finding information to solve the problems you face. Play'n GO is a fast-paced organization, so you need to enjoy working in a continuously changing environment and be able to act upon your own initiative.
Are you game? If you are truly passionate about what you do and you're a good team player, join the Play’n GO crew by sending your application today! Questions? Please send them to [email protected].