- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you a full stack developer ready for the next step in your career? Then you should become one of us! We have exciting projects where you’ll be able to also focus on your own development.
SVEA Solar is a fast-growing start-up company with more than a thousand registered users. We launched our MVP in the beginning of 2017 and we’re right now building our core tech team. We have a number of challenges to solve and looking for an experienced web developer to join us.
Our product roadmap includes (SaaS) functionality for the web-based community platform, mobile app for SVEA Solar. You will work with more technical implementation for all functions including: integration with payment systems, IoT, and AWS.
As a candidate for this role we’d like for you to have:
• At least 2 years of experience in developing Web applications using modern frameworks/libraries such as React Native, Node.js, Redux.
• Have a solid knowledge of Cloud Development such as AWS.
• You’re familiar with: Git, REST API’s, A/B testing frameworks and C.
• Self-motivation and drive for getting things done.
• Curious and able to learn new languages and technologies.
• Is fluent in Swedish and English in speech and writing.
• Passionate about good UI and UX
What you will do:
• Write high-quality source code.
• Review code written by other team members.
• Be proactive by bringing new ideas and improvements.
• Take ownership of the system architecture and make sure that the code is consistent.
• Drive continuous integration processes.
• Have fun at work and contribute to a product that solves a problem.
• You will work in a friendly, informal environment that supports your individual growth.
We are happy to offer:
• Flexible working time.
• A dynamic and agile working environment.
• Competitive salary.
• 5 weeks of vacation.
Location is down town in Stockholm city.