- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Role: Frontend Developer
Industry: Banking, Financial Services, Insurance
Company size: 10k+ people
Company type: Public
About the job
Within the role as a developer you will work with SEB’s digital channels such as SEB.se and our intranet.
Among other things you will:
- Develop with modern techniques such as TDD, TypeScript, Angular, SASS, HTML5, web pack/Carma/Jasmine/TestCafe, etc.
- Work in a modern, agile way of working and contribute with your competence and code, either to a specific initiative or our common/shared libraries
- Work close with the business and other teams within the SEB developer organization.
- Participate in different workshops and communities for competence sharing and learning
You will be part of a tight agile team consisting of UX/UI, developers, scrum master, testers and product owner, working closely with the business. Together we develop our products in a cooperation based on commitment, business focus, and a constant strive for improvements. You will be working in the award winning new office in Arenastaden, Solna.
Our target architecture for content is EPiServer as headless CMS with Single Page Application components as frontend. We use GIT for versioning and run automated jobs for builds and releases.
Who are you?
To succeed in this role you need to be curious, appreciate constant learning, and showing initiative. You need to enjoy team work and appreciate to share your knowledge. Our work is in constant change and we value your energy, and expect you to have have a positive attitude to constant improvements.
You are experienced in TypeScript, SPA, Stylesheets and have an understanding of website accessibility. You have a few years of experience as a frontend developer. The most important is your attitude, and dedication and drive for development.
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.