- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are seeking talented and hungry developers to our in-house design and development group in Göteborg. By closely integrating design and development in cross-functional teams we develop innovative concepts and products for our clients efficiently and with great results.
As the next member of Interaktionsbyrån, you are a senior and competent developer with experience working with the most popular native mobile platforms and UI frameworks, like iOS, Android, and Qt. Since modern digital products rarely exist without an online component, you are also comfortable working with modern communications and web standards.
You have an attention to detail and take pride in the craftsmanship of software development, whilst enjoying the possibility of learning new things. The end user's experience is something you value, but at the same time you have a sense for the business aspects of a product. If you're a tinkerer that enjoys the interaction between software and hardware that’s a bonus! All of our team members are self-sufficient, comfortable engaging our customers and take responsibility for the end result with a holistic understanding of what our clients want to accomplish.
You have a masters or bachelor degree in computer science or similar. Being fluent in English is a must since we have both international clients and team members. If you know Swedish or any other languages that’s a plus.
If you have code on Github, great answers on Stackoverflow or an app or two on one of the stores that’s something we would love to see.
Our studio is situated downtown, near Götaplatsen, in newly renovated, beautiful premises, with an awesome terrace where we enjoy our fresh pressed coffee and the occasional barbecue.
If this sounds interesting to you, we would love to hear from you! Send us your resume at [email protected].
- You are end user and results oriented.
- You are passionate about what you do, and take pride in your craftsmanship.
- Qt/QML expertise is considered a big plus but is not required.
- Good understanding of agile development principles.
- Unit testing is something you've worked with and know how and when to apply in a project.
- You are self-motivating and work well in cross functional teams.
- Masters or bachelor degree in computer science or similar.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience from the automotive industry is considered a plus but is not required.
Interaktionsbyrån - The Nordic Bureau of Interaction Design - is the number one leading Interaction Design agency within the Nordic Automotive Industry. We are providing consultants responsible for the Next Generation Customer User Interface for both Volvo Cars, and CEVT. Our Passion is creating engaging products. Thats why clients like Volvo Trucks, Volvo Construction Equipment, Volvo Penta, Visteon, Genivi, Telenor Connexion, and Bombardier chooses us.
Nordiska Interaktionsbyrån AB was established late 2006 in Gothenburg, Sweden. We are a strategic design partner with a passion for innovation and a holistic User Experience approach. We help our clients innovate through Interaction Design. We speak Design and Technology fluently which not only fuels our inventiveness in the borderland of social needs and technological evolution, but is in essence how we communicate from idea to product.
Our services includes:
- Strategic User experience advisory.
- User interface Design.
- Graphic Design.
- Software Development.
- Defining opportunities and creating solutions for existing or brand new products.
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.