At BehavioSec we are currently looking beyond the API. We are interested in hiring developers that build beautiful, functional and useable interfaces that improves the User Experience for our users and solves the needs the user has.
What you might do
o The dashboard is the primary visual interface that fraud analysts and administrators use to access the data in BehavioSense. It has the task to visualize behavioral data for millions of users. Your job would be to take it to the next level, making it easier to use and to display relevant information to the different personas. And to make sure that it scales when the data consists of millions of users and billions of transactions.
o Web, we have built several demos to showcase our technology this can however always be better and is constantly iterated on. To show it better, faster and clearer how we can solve our customer’s needs.
o Mobile, as the world is going more and more mobile and UX is getting better and better on mobile we need also to showcase our technology in a modern mobile UI.
Ideally you have
• Ideally you have a B.S. and/or M.S. in a relevant field or experience in a relevant field.
• An interest to build UIs with modern tools both on Web and Mobile.
• An understanding of the different type of users that comes in contact with our technology.
• To be able to think through customer requirements and solve them in the way that will have the highest impact.
• Having a high bar for User Experience.
• The ability to write good quality code with ease of maintenance in mind.
• A passion for performance, usability and API design.
• Detail oriented approach.
Being a part of the BehavioSec team
Have Impact: We take on meaningful and challenging projects that affect fraud prevention on a global scale.
Collaborate: We work internally with people from a variety of backgrounds and locations — such as product teams, engineering teams, sales teams so we transcends geography which also is what our product aims to help our users do. We also work externally with our customers, often on site, to understand and solve their problems.
Have Independence: We trust each other to effectively manage time and priorities—we don’t micromanage. We want to give people the space to think for themselves.
Grow: We push ourselves and our peers to improve themselves and the world around them.
Andra webbjobb i Luleå
- Tullverket söker Javautvecklare till IT-avdelningen i Luleå
- Tullverket söker juniora javautvecklare till IT-avdelningen i Luleå
- Drifttekniker IT
- Tullverket söker Lead Developer/Lösningsarkitekt
- Backend-utvecklare till innovativt teknikföretag inom e-handel