- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
The Project Support & Administration Directorate at the European Spallation Source (ESS) in Lund, Sweden, invites applications for an Integration Developer Lead.
Description of directorate/division
ESS IT topography is made of several separate systems and each of them are used in a certain field such as Human Resources, Project Planning, Finance etc. Some of these systems have a need of sharing data with another system within the organization. In order to accomplish that, ESS makes use of an Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) Platform. The ESB Platform seamlessly handles the communication and transforms data between systems without having to refactor or redesign the systems.
Description of main responsibilities
As an Integration Developer Lead, you will be responsible of making the ESB Platform evolve alongside with the ESS organization into the future. As a part of your daily routine, you will be designing, documenting and developing new features and maintaining the existing features of the ESB Platform.
• Drive, design and develop integrations from analysis and requirements into production
• Make use of ESS IT patterns and guidelines for integrations
• Be a part of and refine and improve processes, patterns and guidelines
• Proactively sharing knowledge and technical expertise to others within Platform team through consultation, providing advice and coaching.
• Proactively contribute to the development of integration technical capabilities to secure integration platform for today and the future
• Taking ownership of the integrations delivered and ensuring best practices are met and that integrations fit the over-arching IT strategy
• Managing and building key stakeholder relationships across the organization
You are open, social, communicative, positive and a great team player with a good sense of humor. You possess these skills:
• At least 3 years experience in system integration platforms
• Great knowledge in JAVA/J2EE, JMS, Spring, Application servers and ESB using Integration technologies including Transactional Flows, MQ and Message Brokers
• Self-propelled, vigorous and ready to take action
• High level of communication skills, problem solving, decision making, advising, influencing and planning and organizing
• Calm and ready to adapt to a fast changing work environment
• Excellent oral and written English skills are a prerequisite; knowledge of other European languages would be an advantage
• Experience of working in an international environment is essential
• It is an advantage if you have experience using Mule ESB Platform. Added plus if you are familiar with any or several of the following products: Primavera, QlikView, Agresso and ServiceNow
Our work environment is characterised by fast growth, high rate of work, and an international atmosphere with highly academic personnel. The candidate must therefore enjoy the diversity of such and have a personality suited for the challenges it holds. Our work environment is exciting and forward thinking and relies heavily on personal initiative.
What ESS can offer
At ESS we offer people with talent and passion a unique opportunity to be involved in the development and building of a world leading facility for materials research. Besides attractive employment and relocation conditions, the flexibility to balance work life with private life and good opportunities to further enhance your skills; you will also enjoy being part of an organisational culture that promotes and supports internal career growth. We pride ourselves in having successful collaboration across different functions, and as the facility continues to grow we will keep nurturing the international and vibrant environment welcoming people from all across the world.
Duration & Location
The position is permanent with six months initial probationary period. Your work place will be situated in Lund, Sweden. The position is to be filled as soon as possible.
Application & Contact
Please provide your curriculum vitae and covering letter in English by clicking on “apply” and following the instructions. It is a requirement of our application process that the names and contact details (e-mail address and phone number) of three references be provided. Please note we only accept applications via the ESS website.
The deadline for applications is August 31 2014.
For further information regarding the position, please contact title, Heléne Björkman, helene.bjorkman[at]esss.se. For further information regarding the recruitment process, please contact HR Officer, Charlotta Olsson, charlotta.olsson[at]esss.se.
We look forward to receiving your application.