KRY is a digital healthcare service enabling patients to meet and seek advice from healthcare professionals online. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by moving consultations online and by providing a service that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location.
Healthcare needs data, so we are expanding our awesome Analytics team. If you are passionate about data, this is the role for you! As a member of this friendly and knowledgeable team, you will be part of building the future of healthcare powered by smart data products and deep insights, and bringing better care to patients around Europe.
We are now looking for a Data Engineer that is highly motivated and passionate about building scalable data platforms. In this role you will be developing the foundation for world-class analytics, powering a smarter healthcare company. You will collaborate closely with experienced analysts and data scientist as well as teams across KRY to integrate and develop our core datasets. To be successful you need to understand a wide variety of data and domains, and use your expertise and creativity to bring simplicity to complex problems.
What you'll be doing:
- Work in a collaborative team of analysts and data scientists to develop smart analytical capabilities and data products
- Take ownership of our core data warehouse and data pipelines, powering metrics, analyses and machine learning models
- Develop data pipelines and integrate data from everything we do into one coherent source of truth
- Take responsibility for quality of solutions, testing and that best practices are being used
- Take responsibility for respectful treatment of personal and medical data
Who you are:
- You have experience of building data pipelines using SQL
- You have experience of ETL techniques and data warehouse modelling (e.g. star schemas)
- You have worked in cloud databases like Redshift or BigQuery
- You have good knowledge of python or similar languages
- You are used to working in unix
- You have experience of working closely with developers, analysts and data scientists
- You have some experience with digital products, marketing or machine learning
What’s in it for you:
- Amazing, friendly, smart colleagues from all over the world
- The opportunity to grow and learn from knowledgeable co-workers and cross-collaboration across departments
- As a team, committing to goals, sharing both success and failures
- The chance to be a part of the journey of building the future of healthcare
- Relocation package, including work permit administration, mobility support (including finding accommodation), contribution to Swedish lessons and we will make sure to show you the best of Stockholm
- We promote and encourage a healthy lifestyle with yoga, meditation and gym in the office, wellness reimbursement, many employee sports and fun activities such as running and football groups, healthy snacks and a beautiful office in the city of Stockholm
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At KRY we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!