Build a product loved by its users, work with the best people in FinTech Stockholm, and take the challenge to join a startup and change your career.
Qapital is a new kind of banking experience that empowers people to maximize their happiness by saving, spending, budgeting, and investing with their goals in mind. With over 1.5 million members, Qapital blends behavioral economics with technology, providing people with the tools they need to make managing money easy and fun.
Recognized as a pioneer in fintech, Qapital was awarded “Most Innovative App of the Year, 2017” by Google, featured by Fast Company as one of “The 25 Best New Apps of 2018,” and included by CNET Download on its list of “The best money-saving apps to help stay within a budget in 2019.” We also have over 40,000 5-star reviews and were listed as one of 2018’s best apps for saving on the Apple App Store.
We are a team of designers, behavioral scientists and financial technologists on a mission to build a new banking experience from scratch. Join us, and be part of a team that is changing the way people think about everyday banking.
About the Role
As a user experience Writer, you will be instrumental in shaping the Qapital product experience by creating useful, meaningful text that helps users complete the task at hand. As a stellar writer, you will distill complex ideas into plainspoken, accessible language to shape experiences that are clear, delightful, and meaningful. You set the vision for content and drive cohesive product narratives across the Qapital app and website.
You work with people all across Qapital, including product designers, researchers, product managers, engineers, marketing and customer operations. You get under the skin of our customers and use data to inform content choices. You provide content recommendations that include the right words and sometimes complementary data and images.
- Understand our users’ needs and write clear, concise user-interface text for the Qapital app and website to anticipate them.
- Act as a subject matter expert and point of contact for user experience writing.
- Drive a vision for product content across all Qapital’s products. Ensure that Qapital has cohesive product narratives and tone of voice across all touchpoints within the product (and work with marketing and operations on touchpoints outside the product).
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, product managers, and engineers to build the best user experience possible.
- Develop concepts for early stage products.
- Help Qapital improve writing tools and processes.
- 3+ years of experience writing user-interface text for apps and/or digital devices (preferably for the U.S. market).
- Native verbal and written English communication skills.
- Working knowledge of the design process and experience with style guides.
- You have a portfolio that demonstrates your stellar work.
What do we offer?
This is a chance for you to accelerate your career within an international company and succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact.
We offer you great responsibility for the entire process of the app development and you will be a part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic booming business.
Qapital is an entrepreneur-driven company where dedication and ownership is extremely important. Therefore we encourage all our employees to take part in our equity program.